Skip to main content

theBalm HAUL at Hautelook

Have you ever tried the Balm Cosmetics?
I haven't, It was on hype by some youtubers (of course in youtube) but yet it was a darn expensive product for one blush it cost for $24 CAD.. Plus, its a rare to find one in drugstores in Canada.. I know Shoppers drug Mart usually dont carry theBalm but I know some selected Rexall drugstore does.. I know some online shops in Canada like devucosmetics and nailpolishcanada do sell theBalm. 
 Its fortunate to let you know that was sale on Hautelook last month of October and it was half of the original price.. *unfortunately, the event is done probably next year they will have it on sale again (I notice they do it every year)..



  • Cindy -Lou Manizer $12 USD .. I believe it retails for $26 CAD online and in stores.. 
*I know everyone's raving about the Mary Lou Manizer but I wanted to get my hands on Cindy Lou Manizer because of its sort of pinkish highlight colour. YES! a little goes a long way with this highlighter but can't really see the glow effect of it sometimes I dont know. I would probably be checking on the Mary Lou next purchase at Hautelook.




  • Left to Right-the Balm SPRING for this blush in Argyle  and Lace $11 USD each. 
*based on the packaging it is a magnetic carton like with mirror on each blush. great for travel and compact you wont get wrong if it will break or what so every.. 
*I would be getting the other shades when it go on sale again at Hautelook..



  • Here's the swatch of the blushes.





  • Any thoughts of theBalm cosmetics?? 




ren <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini

Oh Hello there!!! Presenting my Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini I have been seeing Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. handbag but not a fan of the tassel hooked up on the sling bag..  Well searching around before purchasing I found this Hudson Moto Mini in Hautelook when it goes on SALE last October.  Without think twice or 3 times, I purchase this on Hautelook rack for $139.97 USD plus shipping fee and international fee grant total of $200 plus which is still is a good price..    Details: *Genuine saffiano leather *Size of 8.5" W x 5.5" H x 3" D  *20" strap drop *Custom light gold hardware *One interior slip pocket *Two interior compartments *Clasp closure *One exterior flap pocket *Exclusive herringbone print lining + matching dust bag Overall: * I love love love this bag -- cute, sturdy, and easy to carry *Oh! and can be clutch bag for the evening night out ren <3

Too Faced: Cocoa Powder Foundation -Hail for the Claims

Oh Hello again!!! I recent got this  Too Faced  Cocoa Powder Foundation   as a sample when I purchased my Too Faced Holiday Melted..  I fell in love when I tried it and goes on so smoothly and smell really good like cocoa.. Claims to be: *A lightweight * Powder foundation that leaves skin with a flawless * Rose-petal finish *Works on all skin types to conceal imperfections * Leaving skin with a soft-focus appearance *Infused with an antioxidant-rich * Oil-absorbing Exclusive Cocoa Complex *Non-drying powder that defends against free radicals *It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores *Provides skin with a subtle, chocolate scent *medium-to-full coverage that doesn't look heavy or cakey.  Overall: *I love it.  * Claims to be non cakey  ITS TRUE!!! * when you apply it goes so smoothly *and smeeeellllll really good ren <3

What's in My Rebecca Minkoff??

In case you haven't seen my blog post about my Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini bag http://krenderya.blogspot.ca/2014/11/rebecca-minkoff-hudson-moto-mini.html   Fossil Wallet - keeps my cards (points, credit and discount cards)  Chapstick - we all need chapstick in our lives specially if you're living towards the North (Canada) Superman Hand Sanitizer - smells after shave guys use LOL hearphones - I got this at Winners Too faced Melted in Melted Berry Chloe Parfum Ayres hand lotion - I got this at ipsy house keys -(hello DOMO!) Clean and Clear blotting sheet - every girls needs something to take away the oiliness ren <3